Thank you for your purchase of doTERRA Essential Oils and the Essential Detox program!
Congratulations on taking this huge step to commit to your well-being and health! I am excited and honoured to support you on this journey.
My health philosophy is based on bio-individuality, the concept that no one diet works for everyone. My life changed when I began to identify the best food choices for me and I promise you that your life is about to change in the same amazing way.
Together, over the next 15 days, we will discover exactly which foods are fueling your unique body and which foods are causing unwanted inflammation. I know you are busy, which is why I have put together a plan for you to make it really simple to bring balance and harmony back into your life – physically and emotionally. Until you get used to the new habits, it may feel somewhat overwhelming, but your health is worth it! Your body craves and desires balance so that you can live your best possible life.
Here is your Essential Detox eBook - please note this is a large file (nearly 145 pages) so you may like to save it to an iPad or print in Black & White to save printing costs.
Oils that we can use daily for healthy detox:
Let’s really talk about detox. So many people have hormonal issues, liver toxins, and weight gain because the liver detoxification pathways are not functioning properly.
I recommend the following oils, and I use them in my own life as well:
- LEMON for my lymphatic system. I add 2 drops of lemon to my water every morning. This citrus oil stimulates white blood cells to defend the body against infection. Its detoxifying and regenerating properties are beneficial for the liver and aid in bringing clarity to the mind and emotions.
NOTE – As per Dr. Hill’s recommendation, it is suggested that only pure, therapeutic grade essential oils like doTERRA are ingested. “To be safe and effective, especially for internal use, essential oils must have the proper chemical profile and also be free of any impurities or adulterations."
If you are not comfortable with ingesting essential oils, then just add 1-2 drops of lemon oil to the bottom of your feet, and that will enhance liver detox and the lymphatic system.
- LAVENDER for supporting my adrenals. I make sure I put two to four drops on my wrists 2 times a day. Lavender essential oil has a calming scent, which makes it an excellent tonic for the nerves. Therefore, it helps in treating migraines, headaches, anxiety, depression, nervous tension, and emotional stress. The refreshing aroma removes nervous exhaustion, restlessness and increases mental activity. However, this is also excellent for digestion, sleep, and even pain relief.
- PEPPERMINT – this is a fabulous oil for cleansing the lymphatic system, releasing weight gain, and aiding sluggish digestion. When applied topically, Peppermint helps support the gallbladder and decreases inflammation as well. You can add two drops to the bottom of your feet for stimulating digestion.
LEMON, LAVENDER, AND PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OILS WERE THE FIRST THREE OILS THAT I IMPLEMENTED INTO MY DAILY LIFE. I USE THESE THREE OILS ON A DAILY BASIS. I ALSO RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING THREE OILS IF YOU’D LIKE TO CONCENTRATE ON DETOX SUPPORT, WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT, AND OR DIGESTIVE SUPPORT.
- ZENDOCRINE for liver detox. I make sure I add 2 drops to my wrists two times a day for detoxing the liver, kidneys, colon, lungs, and skin. Zendocrine can be applied topically and taken in gel capsules as well.
- ONGUARD is a fabulous blend for supporting the immune system and stimulating the lymphatic system. You can massage your throat, stomach, intestines, and bottom of feet. Dilute one drop in 15 drops of fractionated coconut oil: massage the thymus to stimulate the immune system, and massage under the arms to stimulate the lymphatic system. It is best applied to the bottom of the feet, as it may be caustic to the skin. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil when used on sensitive/young skin.
- SMART & SASSY (known as SLIM & SASSY in US) – Slim & Sassy is a pleasant blend of grapefruit, lemon, peppermint, ginger, and cinnamon essential oils, formulated to help manage hunger, calm your stomach and lift your mood. Slim & Sassy is the ideal oil for cleansing the liver, balancing blood sugar, and improving metabolism. I use 2 drops daily on the bottom of my feet.
- DIGESTZEN – Personally, DigestZen is my “go to” oil for complete digestive support. DigestZen is a proprietary blend of anise, caraway, coriander, fennel, ginger, peppermint, and tarragon. DigestZen supports alleviation from congestion, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, indigestion, motion sickness, nausea, and stomach aches. I love adding 2 drops below my navel after I eat a meal.
When it comes to emotional detoxing, I’ve fallen in love with a handful of essential oils that have truly helped my body get back to balance and flourish in harmony.
Please look at the At a Glance for more information on the essential oils I suggest during your program. You can add essential oils to your epsom salt baths, your face creams, oil pulling and even your castor oil pack also called a slim and sassy wrap.
There are unlimited ways to use essential oils in your life and I cannot wait to show you how to use them.
Let's get started!
STEP #1 Read through your Guide.
This comprehensive guide addresses: why it’s important to detox, the specificities of detoxing, how to manage withdrawal symptoms, cultivating gut health, and demystifying food allergies and sensitivities. The guide also explains the three phases of the program (pre-detox, detox, and transition), including which foods are allowed in each phase, and the two different levels of detoxing available to you.
STEP #2 Look at the Detox at a Glance
Your step-by-step plan which will guide you every step of the way towards a successful detox. You can refer to this document daily to know exactly what you should be doing when. It also includes tips for enhancing your detox, which you will be able to incorporate into your daily routine during the program and after.
STEP #3 Look at your Meal Planner, the Shopping List and the Recipe Guide
Where you will find all the recipes for the 11 days, alternatives if you need to make substitutions, and instructions on how to make your own cultured foods.
STEP #4 Buy a journal
Use it to address emotional obstacles that may be keeping you from achieving your health goals.
STEP #5 Use your Food Diary regularly
As this will be the key for determining which foods you are sensitive to.
STEP #6 Have fun.
Smile. Laugh. Do not stress. Enjoy every delicious detox bite with love.